Results of the Third Stage of Reconstruction of Novomyrgorod Central ParkAug 25, 2019
In 2016, Velta identified the priority of its corporate citizenship - the creation of family space in Novomyrgorod. Following the renovation of the Central Square of the city, the company started the reconstruction of the Central Park, the third stage of which has been completed in 2019. Within three years of work, we accompished the following:
- 2.5 hectares of lawn were sown and laid; an artificial change of landscape (geoplastics) was made;
- over 2,000 different ornamental plants were planted;
- more than 7.2 km of cables for 130 illumination spots and 9.6 km of pipes of different diameter for automatic irrigation and two fountains were installed;
- rollerdrome and paving slabs were installed;
- children's eco-playground was equipped.
In total, Velta invested more than 7.4 million UAH during this period and assumed the costs of park maintenance, which included the purchase of plant protection products, fertilizers, fuel, lubricants and technical equipment - snow removal devices, a rider, a garden vacuum and a sprayer.
The company plans to complete the fourth stage of the reconstruction in 2020, but the park has already become a favourite place for walk among Novomyrgorod citizens and visitors from surrounding regions and the regional center.